Getting around town just got a lot more stylish! Introducing the Snap Duo Trend series, the new benchmark for luxury in double strollers.
Lightweight, packed with features and incorporating Valco's patented one hand compact clean fold, the Snap Duo Trend makes folding and maintaining your double stroller a whole lot easier!
Ideal for long walks, quick trips to the store, family trip or travel the Snap Duo Trend is a light weight double stroller that can easily fit YOUR Lifestyle. The easy compact one hand fold makes the Snap Trend Duo perfect and easy to get in and out of the car and wherever life takes you!
Standard features including double canopy extensions, independent multi-position reclining seats,adjustable handle and footrests, leatherette handle and front bar covers, peek-a-boo windows with magnetic closure, storage pockets and large storage basket set the standard of luxury and features for a lightweight double stroller.
- Perfect travel companion - Ultra light-weight frame and handy shoulder strap makes this stroller a go to for all trips.
- Smooth ride - With larger than usual 'lightweight' wheels, the ride is oh so smooth, even fully loaded.
- Full reclining seat - Ideal for snoozing newborns and older children.
- Ultimate Nap Space - With a full torso flat recline and adjustable footrest the snooze room is luxurious.
- Quick release 5 point safety harness to protect and secure your child as well as matching harness covers to keep your child comfortable.
- Easy to fold, conveniently only requiring one hand.
- Large easy access basket.
- Suitable for Newborns.
- Auto fold lock - Automatically secures the stroller in place once it has been folded.
- Standing Clean Fold - Stroller folds into itself to keep seat fabrics clean & hygenic. Once folded, it can stand on its own.
- Super Canopy Coverage - Zip out fabric & UV mesh panels in the hood offer retractable extended hood coverage.
- Adjustable handle bar with leather look grips.
- Adjustable footrest that you can position to suit your child.
- Easy to remove bumper bar for easier access in and out of the seat. leatherette is easy to wipe clean.
* Bassinet and Bassinet adaptors sold separately.
Shipping And Returns
All orders are dispatched from our store located in Victoria via Fastway, Australia Post e-Parcel and in some cases Couriers Please or TNT Australia. Unfortunately we do not deliver to the following areas: Christmas Island, Norfolk Island, areas in postcodes 0880 and 0881 (Northern Territory) and areas in postcode 4875 (Queensland). We are also unable to deliver overseas (including New Zealand).
Please note during peak periods including Sales, Promotions, Black Friday, Christmas etc there may be delay in goods being delivered. Please check your confirmation email carefully for your estimated delivery date.
RETURNS & EXCHANGE
We understand that you would like to shop with confidence at Baby Direct. Please see below our policies regarding Returns including exchange and change of mind; Cancellation; and Faulty items including manufacturers warranty. We reserve the right to not offer a refund.
CHANGE OF MIND BEFORE DELIVERY
If you have a change of heart before the delivery of your order, please reach out to our customer service team for a full store credit . No refunds will be offered unless required by law.
CHANGE OF MIND AFTER DELIVERY
If you have received your order and for whatever reason are unhappy with your choice, you will be eligible for a store credit OR exchange, providing you meet the following criteria:
- You reach out to our customer service team within 7days of receiving your order
- Your product/s are unused and in original packaging (please see below for guidelines)
- All parts received are in tact (e.g. internal packaging, hardware, instructions)
Please note that the store credit OR exchange will be to the value of your purchase price LESS the original freight costs. By lodging a return due to a change of mind, you are also accepting that the cost of delivery to return your order to us will be at your own expense. No refunds will be offered unless required by law.
ITEMS RECEIVED WITH MINOR DAMAGES
If you have received your order and have noticed minor cosmetic damages to the product, you may be subject to a partial refund or replacement. Should this occur, please reach out to our customer service team within 7 days of receiving your item with images and details and they will get back to you with the particulars of the process to follow.
If you do not wish to accept either of these options (partial refund/replacement), it will be deemed as a change of mind and in which case you will receive a store credit as per our change of mind policy above.
ITEMS NOT ELIGIBLE FOR A REFUND, EXCHANGE OR STORE CREDIT
If you have purchased or are looking to purchase one of the following, please be aware that should you have a change of heart, they WILL NOT eligible for a refund, exchange OR store credit.
- Clearance items/ floor stock
- Mattresses (warranty still applies on mattresses)
As we endeavour to send your order to you as soon as possible (please refer to your Order Confirmation email for your estimated shipping date), requests for cancellations need to be lodged as soon as practicable after ordering, by email: [email protected] If you request a cancellation for your order, or part thereof, you will receive a Credit Voucher for the amount you paid for the product (not a refund), including shipping. Only if your order will not dispatch by the estimated shipping date will a request for refund be considered at our discretion. After an order, or part thereof, has been dispatched, please refer to the 1. Returns process above. Products described as 'Special Order' or items not usually stocked are not eligible to be cancelled.
3. Faulty Items
If you believe an item you have purchased from Baby Direct is faulty, we will need to contact the Manufacturer for assessment to determine whether or not you are entitled to an exchange, refund or repair. We, Baby Direct and the Manufacturer, reserve the right to inspect the unit, and may need you to send the item to the Manufacturer. If the item is found to be faulty due to manufacturers fault, you will be furnished with a repair, exchange, or refund (as determined by the Manufacturer under the guidelines of the Australian Consumer Law). A Baby Direct receipt will be required for proof of purchase. You may be charged for repairs if the product has been damaged accidently, through misuse or neglect. You may be offered a loan product in the interim until a resolution with the Manufacturer has been reached during their business hours.
These are in addition to statutory warranties which cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. Manufacturer warranty periods are as stated for each individual item. A manufacturer’s warranty begins from the date of invoice, not the date of first use. If you make a claim under a Manufacturer’s warranty, you must pay for the cost of returning the product to Baby Direct and for the cost of having it delivered to you after repair, exchange or refund (as the case may be). Other Manufacturer warranty details are as stated for each individual item.
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.