Receiving A free Bassinet Stand , Limited time only, While Stock Last
Introducing the latest evolution of Vista - V2 - with enhanced performance features that make life even easier for growing families.
The UPPAbaby Vista is a convertible stroller system that can transport up to three children without growing wider. Designed to adapt as your family grows, the Vista accommodates your precious cargo from birth through the toddler years. The UPPAbaby Vista makes for a perfect single pram as well as accommodating two compatible capsules or bassinets for twins as well as a toddler and newborn combination.
- Full size reversible toddler Seat with higher back, longer leg rest and deeper footrest
- Five-point no thread harness
- Extendable canopy with UPF 50+ protection, zip out fabric and mesh panels
- Enhanced all-wheel suspension and softer tyres
- Front wheel locks with visual indicators
- Extra large, easy access basket with dedicated Rain Shield storage.
- Expandable seat selections that allow for two rear and forward facing, reclining seats; two compatible infant car seats, two bassinets and countless other combinations.
- Leather Handle Bar and Bumper bar Accents.
- One-handed, multi-position recline.
- One step fold, with or without seat attached.
- Adjustable canopy for growing child.
- One-hand release, pivoting bumper bar for easy loading.
-free upper adapter
- Fabrics are removable and washable.
- One-button telescoping handlebar.
- Foot operated brake.
- Stands when folded.
- X-Large easy-access basket with 13.6kg weight limit.
- Combines aluminium with magnesium for optimal lightweight, durable performance.
- One-step fold, with or without seat attached.
- All weather protection with included Toddler Seat Rain Shield and Bug Shield.
- Suitable from birth up to 9kg/6 Months or until infant can push up on hands and knees (whichever comes first).
- Zip-out, water-repellent inner liner and boot cover are easy to remove and clean.
- Perforated mattress pad, vented base and canopy allow for added breathability.
- UPF 50+ Sunshade with a softer, smoother material.
- Depth and ventilation provide a safe overnight sleeping solution.
- Includes Bassinet Bug Shield and Storage Bag.
- Toddler seat: 6 months to 22.7kg
- Suitable from birth with the bassinet (included) or the infant insert accessory (sold separately)
- Folded dimensions: 44cm L x 65.3cm W x 83.8cm H
- Unfolded dimensions: 83.2cm L x 65.3cm W x 100cm H
- Weight (frame & seat): 12.3kg
- Bassinet weight: 3.8kg.
* Travel System compatible (Need to purchase adaptors).
* Compatible with Vista Rumble Seat (Sold Separately).
Shipping And Returns
All orders are dispatched from our store located in Victoria via Fastway, Australia Post e-Parcel and in some cases Couriers Please or TNT Australia. Unfortunately we do not deliver to the following areas: Christmas Island, Norfolk Island, areas in postcodes 0880 and 0881 (Northern Territory) and areas in postcode 4875 (Queensland). We are also unable to deliver overseas (including New Zealand).
Please note during peak periods including Sales, Promotions, Black Friday, Christmas etc there may be delay in goods being delivered. Please check your confirmation email carefully for your estimated delivery date.
RETURNS & EXCHANGE
We understand that you would like to shop with confidence at Baby Direct. Please see below our policies regarding Returns including exchange and change of mind; Cancellation; and Faulty items including manufacturers warranty. We reserve the right to not offer a refund.
CHANGE OF MIND BEFORE DELIVERY
If you have a change of heart before the delivery of your order, please reach out to our customer service team for a full store credit . No refunds will be offered unless required by law.
CHANGE OF MIND AFTER DELIVERY
If you have received your order and for whatever reason are unhappy with your choice, you will be eligible for a store credit OR exchange, providing you meet the following criteria:
- You reach out to our customer service team within 7days of receiving your order
- Your product/s are unused and in original packaging (please see below for guidelines)
- All parts received are in tact (e.g. internal packaging, hardware, instructions)
Please note that the store credit OR exchange will be to the value of your purchase price LESS the original freight costs. By lodging a return due to a change of mind, you are also accepting that the cost of delivery to return your order to us will be at your own expense. No refunds will be offered unless required by law.
ITEMS RECEIVED WITH MINOR DAMAGES
If you have received your order and have noticed minor cosmetic damages to the product, you may be subject to a partial refund or replacement. Should this occur, please reach out to our customer service team within 7 days of receiving your item with images and details and they will get back to you with the particulars of the process to follow.
If you do not wish to accept either of these options (partial refund/replacement), it will be deemed as a change of mind and in which case you will receive a store credit as per our change of mind policy above.
ITEMS NOT ELIGIBLE FOR A REFUND, EXCHANGE OR STORE CREDIT
If you have purchased or are looking to purchase one of the following, please be aware that should you have a change of heart, they WILL NOT eligible for a refund, exchange OR store credit.
- Clearance items/ floor stock
- Mattresses (warranty still applies on mattresses)
As we endeavour to send your order to you as soon as possible (please refer to your Order Confirmation email for your estimated shipping date), requests for cancellations need to be lodged as soon as practicable after ordering, by email: [email protected] If you request a cancellation for your order, or part thereof, you will receive a Credit Voucher for the amount you paid for the product (not a refund), including shipping. Only if your order will not dispatch by the estimated shipping date will a request for refund be considered at our discretion. After an order, or part thereof, has been dispatched, please refer to the 1. Returns process above. Products described as 'Special Order' or items not usually stocked are not eligible to be cancelled.
3. Faulty Items
If you believe an item you have purchased from Baby Direct is faulty, we will need to contact the Manufacturer for assessment to determine whether or not you are entitled to an exchange, refund or repair. We, Baby Direct and the Manufacturer, reserve the right to inspect the unit, and may need you to send the item to the Manufacturer. If the item is found to be faulty due to manufacturers fault, you will be furnished with a repair, exchange, or refund (as determined by the Manufacturer under the guidelines of the Australian Consumer Law). A Baby Direct receipt will be required for proof of purchase. You may be charged for repairs if the product has been damaged accidently, through misuse or neglect. You may be offered a loan product in the interim until a resolution with the Manufacturer has been reached during their business hours.
These are in addition to statutory warranties which cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. Manufacturer warranty periods are as stated for each individual item. A manufacturer’s warranty begins from the date of invoice, not the date of first use. If you make a claim under a Manufacturer’s warranty, you must pay for the cost of returning the product to Baby Direct and for the cost of having it delivered to you after repair, exchange or refund (as the case may be). Other Manufacturer warranty details are as stated for each individual item.
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.