The Chair That Grows With The Child™ - A Chair For Life
- Brings your baby to the dining table and closer to the family
- Baby set and cushion accessories provide comfort for your baby
- Highly adjustable seat and footplate positions
- Available in a variety of colours for your baby boy or girl
- Classic Scandinavian design by Peter Opsvik
The iconic Tripp Trapp® was the first chair of its kind when designed by Peter Opsvik in 1972. Made of solid European beech wood, its intelligent design grows with your child, providing a comfortable, ergonomic seat at any age. It has been made to fit right up to your dining table to bring your baby into the heart of your family, allowing your little boy or girl to eat, learn, play and develop alongside you.
- Your child can comfortably sit at the dining table and enjoy mealtimes with the rest of family.
Comfort & Design:
- Classic, iconic design will never go out of style.
- Unique adjustability of seat and footplate to ensure both back and feet support for any age.
- Stable footrest that supports your child and provides comfort.
- Solid construction and European beech wood can hold up to a 110kg adult.
- Array of colour choices match any décor.
- Suitable for up to 136kgs
- Arrives with guide for positioning of seat and footplate related to age of child.
- Optional extended gliders provide increased backward stability
- Easy to clean spills with dampened cloth.
- Extended 7-year warranty available on wooden components.
- Water-based, non-toxic paint.
- No harmful substances/free from bisphenol and phthalates.
- Tripp Trapp® Chair
Please note: Tripp Trapp 5 point harness, Tripp Trapp Extended Gliders, Tripp Trapp Baby Set, Tripp Trapp Newborn Set, Tripp Trapp Cushion and Tripp Trapp Tray are sold separately.
Technical Specifications / Measurements:
- Product weight in kg: 7kg
- Product dimensions (length x height x width) in cm: 49cm x 79cm x 46cm
- Suitable for age in months: >36 (Can be used from newborn when used with the Tripp Trapp® Newborn Set and 6+ months when used with the Tripp Trapp® Baby Set. Tripp Trapp® Newborn and Baby Set sold separately)
- Materials: Beech Wood
Shipping And Returns
All orders are dispatched from our store located in Victoria via Fastway, Australia Post e-Parcel and in some cases Couriers Please or TNT Australia. Unfortunately we do not deliver to the following areas: Christmas Island, Norfolk Island, areas in postcodes 0880 and 0881 (Northern Territory) and areas in postcode 4875 (Queensland). We are also unable to deliver overseas (including New Zealand).
Please note during peak periods including Sales, Promotions, Black Friday, Christmas etc there may be delay in goods being delivered. Please check your confirmation email carefully for your estimated delivery date.
RETURNS & EXCHANGE
We understand that you would like to shop with confidence at Baby Direct. Please see below our policies regarding Returns including exchange and change of mind; Cancellation; and Faulty items including manufacturers warranty. We reserve the right to not offer a refund.
CHANGE OF MIND BEFORE DELIVERY
If you have a change of heart before the delivery of your order, please reach out to our customer service team for a full store credit . No refunds will be offered unless required by law.
CHANGE OF MIND AFTER DELIVERY
If you have received your order and for whatever reason are unhappy with your choice, you will be eligible for a store credit OR exchange, providing you meet the following criteria:
- You reach out to our customer service team within 7days of receiving your order
- Your product/s are unused and in original packaging (please see below for guidelines)
- All parts received are in tact (e.g. internal packaging, hardware, instructions)
Please note that the store credit OR exchange will be to the value of your purchase price LESS the original freight costs. By lodging a return due to a change of mind, you are also accepting that the cost of delivery to return your order to us will be at your own expense. No refunds will be offered unless required by law.
ITEMS RECEIVED WITH MINOR DAMAGES
If you have received your order and have noticed minor cosmetic damages to the product, you may be subject to a partial refund or replacement. Should this occur, please reach out to our customer service team within 7 days of receiving your item with images and details and they will get back to you with the particulars of the process to follow.
If you do not wish to accept either of these options (partial refund/replacement), it will be deemed as a change of mind and in which case you will receive a store credit as per our change of mind policy above.
ITEMS NOT ELIGIBLE FOR A REFUND, EXCHANGE OR STORE CREDIT
If you have purchased or are looking to purchase one of the following, please be aware that should you have a change of heart, they WILL NOT eligible for a refund, exchange OR store credit.
- Clearance items/ floor stock
- Mattresses (warranty still applies on mattresses)
As we endeavour to send your order to you as soon as possible (please refer to your Order Confirmation email for your estimated shipping date), requests for cancellations need to be lodged as soon as practicable after ordering, by email: [email protected]. If you request a cancellation for your order, or part thereof, you will receive a Credit Voucher for the amount you paid for the product (not a refund), including shipping. Only if your order will not dispatch by the estimated shipping date will a request for refund be considered at our discretion. After an order, or part thereof, has been dispatched, please refer to the 1. Returns process above. Products described as 'Special Order' or items not usually stocked are not eligible to be cancelled.
3. Faulty Items
If you believe an item you have purchased from Baby Direct is faulty, we will need to contact the Manufacturer for assessment to determine whether or not you are entitled to an exchange, refund or repair. We, Baby Direct and the Manufacturer, reserve the right to inspect the unit, and may need you to send the item to the Manufacturer. If the item is found to be faulty due to manufacturers fault, you will be furnished with a repair, exchange, or refund (as determined by the Manufacturer under the guidelines of the Australian Consumer Law). A Baby Direct receipt will be required for proof of purchase. You may be charged for repairs if the product has been damaged accidently, through misuse or neglect. You may be offered a loan product in the interim until a resolution with the Manufacturer has been reached during their business hours.
These are in addition to statutory warranties which cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. Manufacturer warranty periods are as stated for each individual item. A manufacturer’s warranty begins from the date of invoice, not the date of first use. If you make a claim under a Manufacturer’s warranty, you must pay for the cost of returning the product to Baby Direct and for the cost of having it delivered to you after repair, exchange or refund (as the case may be). Other Manufacturer warranty details are as stated for each individual item.
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.